Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Hostess Exclusive Stamp Blog Hop!

Thanks for joining me and hopping in! The Hostess set I used from Close to my Heart is Cuddly Salutations. I also used Close to My Heart exclusive circut cartridge Artiste pg 57 card cut.
The paper pack I used was Wanderful on page 110 of your Close to my Heart Annual Inspirations book August 2014-July 2015.

I love the simplicity of this card. 
I stamped my cute pup in black Stāz On ink and then used a blending pen from close to my Heart to color my image in. It gives a water color affect. 
Our new Close to my Heart markers by Shin Han in clay is what I filled in the pup with using the blending pen to get a softer color.  The adorable ears I cut out of Bronze Shimmer Trim and attached it with our Liquid Glass. I love Liquid Glass! It makes the best adhesive as well as a shiny glossy glaze finish. I stamped Hello using our exclusive inks Crystal Blue.
I hope you enjoyed this card as much as I did making it!

Hop on over to my good friend Melissa David and see what she picked out to Show Case from Close to my Heart!

2 comments: